AIM
Frummer05

Submit Submit

Credit?

You might want to thank John WIlliams for the music but hey if you're claiming it you probably wont be able to pay the law suit so it's OK by me.

Masonogy1 responds:

Uhmm dude... Read the Authors Comments, I wrote... Credits:
Music: Danny Elfman - Batman the Movie Theme

Jeeze... *rolls eyes*

Epica Speedball Live! Epica Speedball Live!

I'm back.

Who said I was lazy and fat. I'm actually a skinny little bitch but that's ok. I like the concert and I actually liked being the huge fat guy it made my day. Thanks for you continued support and in other news Epica is getting a sound board so expect some good stuff in the near future. - Matt

Zer0-exy responds:

well actually i talked wid Sponge about this movie for a while and he told me you'd prolly think it was funny it you were fat in the movie so im glad you really do like it.sound board you say?sounds great!...wait i thought Sponge's real name was Matt...o_0

99K 99K

Overall, decent for 99K.

This was a fun short film and was overall, pretty entertaining so dig in and take a break from life.

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

Finally YES!

You have completed the masterpiece. I like it man, it's really sweet. You should do this stuff for a living honestly. Let me know if you want any new levels tested. Oh, when you beat the game and go back to the menu screen the background from the first room goes with it and it fades in and out kinda funky but the rest of it was amazing and I think I am the necromancer I know I am I like dead things. - Later

Nemo responds:

I made the necromancer just for you... (sicko). Yeah once I take a break from this Flash stuff I will start on the next version, where I will definitely need the level testing. OMG THWOK!

Zombie Grounds II Zombie Grounds II

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes nice finish man, I love it. Took you long enough!

Nemo responds:

No shit. If I didn't make that retarted ten minute game and submitted it under your name (or had it gotten blammed) this never would have happend. It is YOUR fault I made this!

Catch The Chicken Catch The Chicken

Sexy . . . kinda

Overall, this game was fun and addicting good job.

percussion that beats percussion that beats

Fake

Too bad this isn't the drum n bass section.

Fatboy's Drum Solo Fatboy's Drum Solo

Bad

Man I could make a better drum solo in my sleep. Try agian with a few tripplets or tripplet rolls or even some more sixteenth notes but don't just suck anymore please.

electricBIue responds:

Did you listen to the whole thing?